Wednesday 21 November 2012

What are good ways to quit smoking cold turkey?


Question by movu101779: What are good ways to quit smoking cold turkey?
I am pregnant and need to quit smoking. We planned on quitting after the pack we have (we split packs), However I found two new packs in his coat tonight. How do I get him to understand that him smoking while I have to quit is not going to help me and lying to me is not going to help either? He does not know I found the packs.


Best answer:
Answer by Jeffrey JHe has to care enough to stop cold turkey. Tell him that is would really important for you that he stops smoking. You have to make it important to him and the consequences for failing predictable and consistent.

When my sister was younger she told my dad that she would not accept any gifts and that all she wanted for Christmas was for him to stop smoking and be healthy, he had been smoking for 20 years and quit smoking cold turkey that night.

Give your answer to this question below!

smokegreen.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment